How do I know what size/model AirBedz works for my truck?
Find the proper AirBedz model by clicking the Online Store button on our Home Page. Choose your vehilce manufacturer from the list and you will be guided through to the right model.
Here are some tips for proper application:
- PPI-101 fits Full Size Trucks with 8' Long Beds.
- PPI-102 fits Full Size Trucks with 6' to 6.5' Short beds and 5.8' Short beds with the tailgate down where noted.
- PPI-103 fits Mid Size Trucks with 6' to 6.6 Long beds.
- PPI-PV202C (AirBedz Lite PVC) fits trucks that fall within the PPI-101 and PPI-102 applications: Full size trucks with 8' Long beds, 6' to 6.5' Short beds and 5.8' Short beds with the tailgate down where noted.
What is the difference between the Original AirBedz and AirBedz Lite?
AirBedz Lite is the same custom design as our Original AirBedz. Both models have the comfort coil system, wheel well cutouts, and air coils over the wheel wells. The differences are as follows:
- AirBedz Original has a built in rechargeable pump, AirBedz Lite comes with a detached portable air pump with a 16' DC automotive plug in
- AirBedz Original is made from heavy duty cloth material, AirBedz Lite is made from high grade PVC with a flocked top
- Both models have a one (1) year limited warranty against manufacturer defect
Does AirBedz make mattresses for home use?
Pittman Products will be introducing an home air mattress which will incorporate the features of our AirBedz Original mattresses in the near future. Check our site for updates.
Do you make an AirBedz for SUV's? What about an AirBedz for 5'6" beds?
We are currently in the research and development phase for both an AirBedz SUV & a 5'6" model that will be added to our inventory in the near future. Keep checking our website for updates!
How Do You Ship?
We ship Continental US via UPS and USPS.